Child seems to be going through behavioral changes, throws tantrums. Guidance?

Our 3yr old daughter has recently been behaving very out of the ordinary. We acknowledge a lot of changs have occured recently, we have moved interstate and my 10yr old step daughter has come to live with us, we also have a 10month old and due to moving interstate, changing daycare centres. Recently she has been extremely defiant when asked or told to do something, will scream and throw tantrums when forced to do it and generally anytime she has to do something she doesn t want to do, like go to bed, shower, teeth. She was throwing tantrums when being dropped off at daycare, however has stopped this behaviour now thankfully. Today she woke up early this morning and started complaining of a sore cheek and ear, but when questioned about it would change the side of her face that it was sore. Then would say she has a sore tongue or some other part of her body. We admit she is quite tired today and when at childcare did not interact with the other kids like she would normally and then the teachers ended up offering her a chance to sleep which she did. Later this afternoon she then got upset again and in the process of having her tantrum made herself sick due to sticking her hand in her mouth. We have checked her throat, ears and cheeks etc and found nothing wrong or out of the ordinary. Any advice about her behavior would be appreciated. At the moment my wife and I believe it just to be a little bit of attention seeking mixed with fatigue and exacerbated by the changes.
Asked On : Fri, 8 Feb 2013