Child seem to have periodic respiratory infections, recently had stomach bug, now hives breakout. Reason?

Hi, after moving to Arkansas in April my 6 and 4 yr old sons have been sick nonstop. Mostly respiratory infections. A week before Christmas the whole family got type A flu . 2 weeks ago I took my 6 yr old in he was covered and hives and couldnt stop coughing. He was treated for pneumonia . Last Saturday the whole family got a terrible stomach bug. After 6 days both boys still have diarrhea although they feel fine. Today my 4 yr old broke out in hives. My question is could my 6 yr old hives be from pneumonia and 4 yr olds hives be from stomach bug or is there something else going on? Neither of them have ever had hives before.
Asked On : Wed, 23 Jan 2013