Child screaming, crying at night, pulling hair, ear, eczema in face, neck. Reason for screaming?

Hi Dr. Christensen, My Son is 8 months old and has problems the past two weeks sleeping, he wakes up many times throughout the night crying and screaming, he eventually ends up in the bed with me and my husband as we are so tried, even though he is in the bed in still wakes up and cries, pulls his hair and right ear. Before this he slept throughout the night in his own cot in his room. I m just not sure what is happening. He got two teeth three weeks ago, and my GP said he has a touch of ecezma on his face and neck which he is scratching alot. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
Asked On : Thu, 10 Jan 2013