Child screaming after feeding also, spits out feed, has reflux on medicine with no relief. What to do?

Hello. My name is Deneka. I gave birth to my son at 26 weeks and 5 days on November 29. He is now a little over 4 months. For a about a week now he has been screaming after eating his bottle like he wants more when he has a full tummy. Also he is spitting up about half his bottle in between bottles. He has reflux and is on medicine for it, I have told his doctor it's not working so she just upped it, it's still not working. All day long it's screaming and being soaked from spit up. And he never has a tempature. Can you please help?
Asked On : Fri, 19 Apr 2013