Child s ultrasound shows kidney stones. Prescribed oral drops. Life threatening?

Hi Sir, This is sekhar . My baby is 6 months old, he had undergone a recent ultra sound and found that he had kidney stones . Problem is my baby has one kidney MCDK and other kidney had stones and found that the maximum size of the kidney stone is 4mm. the doctor had given some oral drops and ask us to give water atleast 100 ml a day even at this month i.e, at 6th month. my doubt is after 2 months if the does not pass the stone what is the process.Is there any life threat for the baby? please tell i am very much worried about his health. Thanks & Regards, Sekhar
Asked On : Thu, 4 Apr 2013