Child s hands shake. Earlier had pneumonia. Taken Albuterol. Hair thinning. Need for concern?

My daughter's hands shake. I have noticed this in the morning and when she is concentrating or writing. She is 10 years old. I noticed it a couple of months ago during treatment for pneumonia. We thought the albuterol and/or pulmicort were to blame, however, she has been off of those for two months. She also had excessive hair thinning which again, we thought was a side effect of the medicine. That has slowed down significantly but is still occuring. Do we need to be concerned or is that common following use of these medications?
Asked On : Tue, 23 Apr 2013