Child refuses to eat, not gaining weight. Help

MY CHILD WAS NOT A CHUBBY TODDLER, SHE IS ALWAYS HUNGRY, AND HER WEIGHT IS STARTING TO BE A PROBLEM, SHE REFUSES TO EAT HER GREENS, SHE WANTS TO EAT ALL DAY AND I AM REALLY STARTING TO WORRY, MY FRIENDS AND FAMILY TELL ME TO LEAVE HER BUT, THE CHILDREN TEASE HER AT SCHOOL. SHE DOES DANCING TWICE A WEEK AND SHE IS ALWAYS ACTIVE AND SWIMS ALOT, HER TUMMY IS VERY BIG, I HAVE BOUGHT DEWORMING TABLETS BUT NOT SURE IF THIS IS THE PROBLEMS AS SHE IS NOT SKINNY, SHE STOOLS REGULARY. HER FACE IS ROUND. I HAVE TAKEN HER TO THE DR BUT HE FINDS NOTHING PHYSICALLY WRONG, PLEASE HELP ME I DONT WANT MY CHILD TO BE OBESE.
Asked On : Mon, 5 Nov 2012
Pediatrician, Neonatology 's  Response
I appreciate your concern!
Obesity in kids is definitely bad and to be avoided from the beginning!
You give her fat free skimmed milk,yoghurt and dairy products that are fat free.
Use minimum oil and avoid ghee or butter in cooking.
Give her more of proteins and less of starch.
Give her salads and grated carrot,cucumber,etc.
Keep a weight chart and follow monthly.
Reward her for not gaining weight!
Good she has lot of activities.
All the best