Child refuses to drink from bottle or eat solid food. How to wean child from breast milk?

Hi. My baby girl is 12 and half months now and has been breast feeding since birth. I have tried throughout her infancy to feed her with a bottle, but she has refused! Even when I put my breast milk in the bottle, she couldn t take it. She has also refused to eat any solid food, even home-made! I do not have any more supply, and I am depressed that she can t drink milk at this point. Of course she refused Formula, and never ate any baby food . I have tried all tricks, even left her to be hungry for a while in the hope that she will finally drink from the bottle, but not had any success. I have had daddy try to feed her and even some of my friends have tried to no avail All she wants to do is breast feed period! Please help me.
Asked On : Mon, 4 Feb 2013