Child pulling at ear. Prescribed Babynol. Mucus in stools, sore throat and cold. Is her ear infected?

Hi, I have a five and half month old daughter, she use to go off to sleep without any fuss a month back but when she turned 5, she started to make fuss like she cries till she goes off to sleep, during this time i noticed that she is pulling at her ear for which I took her to a doctor, who said that she has a cold because of that she is pulling at her ear, and no drops should be put in the ear, but for her cold I was given Babynol . it didn t make any difference, and some days back she started to poop differently like it has a mucus in it, when taken to a doctor said she has sore throat and cold which did appear after that and she was given antibiotic , but she still pulls at her ear.. Want to know what to do with her sleep and is her ear infected and what can be done with that? Thank you Regards Saima Kamal
Asked On : Wed, 28 Nov 2012