Child prescribed Taxim-O for typhoid. Nausea, stomach pain, colored tongue. Does typhoid recur if vaccination is given?

My daughter is going to be 6 yrs old end of this month. Today the doctor diagnosed her with typhoid and gave her a dosage of taxim-o forte for 7 days (7.5 ml twice a day). except blood culture widel tests and malarial tests are also being done. Results yet awaited. My daughter nauseates severely and complains of continuous stomach pain. today the doctor said that her tongue looks rather colored and thats why the diagnosis of typhoid. But Im unsure. Does typhoid recur even if vaccines are given? what are the after effects of typhoid? and can this happen again any time in her life?
Asked On : Mon, 12 Nov 2012