Child peeing constantly, uti clear, stomach pain. Concerned? What it could be?

Hi. My 5 year old daughter has been peeing constantly lately. I have taken her for urine test and all clear for uti . I received a phone call from her school to pick her up today as she had bad stomach pains. This was the first pain she has had since the constant peeing began about 2 months ago. I am concerned now that their is something wrong? Your opinion on where to go from here or what it could be? ( just thought I would add that she also had severe stomach pains for about 2 months in the middle of last year)
Asked On : Sun, 10 Mar 2013