Child passing white stools. Fussy off and on. Lactose intolerance?

18 month old daughter vomited 2 times several days ago. None since. Decreased appetite . Started with very loose mushy pale yellow stools 2 days ago..very foul smelling & very gassy. Fussy off &on. No fever . Refuses to drink pedialyte or anything else other than milk. Noticed today she had 2 all-white loose mushy stools. Active but still fussy off and on. I am assuming these white stools are,just the milk which is not absorbing dt a stomach virus. Am I right? She is eating much better today though.
Asked On : Sun, 3 Feb 2013