Child passing stools after drinking milk. Given Walamycin and Carmicide. Foamy stools now

My four month baby doing motion after milk we consult ped. doctor they started Wallmycine and carmicide for 5 days motion get reduce but after stop the medicine it started again. My daughter motion some like foam. We have done stool culture , stool routine also , Doctor suggested 5 injection course but again for 5 day he started Wallmycine then by seeing stool routine report he started Digiplex and Carmicide for month and Nudy s syrup for 5 days after giving Nudy s syrup motion came in control but after we stop that again motion started like foam.
Asked On : Mon, 11 Feb 2013