Child passing stool with blood. Stool test shows occult blood with mucus. Cure?

Hello doctor my son is 2 and half yr old he has been passing stool with blood in it for about 6 month or more, we had got his stool checked it had occult blood with mucuse, after getting it treated with his paedetrician he was fine in between but re develop the same symptoms. We got proctoscope and the gestroantrologist told that he has symptoms of milk allergy and has instructed to stop all diary products, which we did it has been 8 days now but he is still passing blood stool after all precocious. We also have done deworming a day before and his stool has become very hard with blood stain on it. Doctor plz suggest precaution and measures to cure my little one as we are really worried for his welbeing
Asked On : Sun, 7 Apr 2013