Child passing pale yellow coloured stools. Lethargic, eating less. Playing in intervals. Reason?

Hi, My 22 month old son has had 3 epasodes of sickness within the past week along with a pale yellow coloure poo. He is eating (smaller amounts than usual) and drinking fine. He does not have a temperature.I have noticed that he has cut a few teeth within the past few weeks also. He is more lathargic than normal however does still get up and play in between cuddles. He is not constantly crying. There is an increase in the cases of measels around here at the moment so I am reluctant to go to the GP unesesarely. Please can you advise.
Asked On : Mon, 18 Mar 2013