Child passing pale grey stools, irritable, varying apetite, restless and crying during sleep, bloating, blood tests show elevated ALT and white cells levels, taking iron supplements. Suggestions?

Hi, I have a question in relation to my daughter. She is 2 years old, and has been having very pale grey stools . Her blood tests show elevated alt and high count of white cells. She also had very low levels of iron, which we are trying to restore with iron herbal supplements . Her ultra sounds are normal. She was full term baby, breast fed for 12 months, with good range of home made meals from 6 months plus. She is also very irritable, with varying appetite , sometimes refusing all meat foods. She is also a very restless sleeper, and cries a lot in her sleep. She looks very bloated. Any ideas on what it could be? She is due to have a repeat set of blood tests in 4 weeks. Thank you
Asked On : Sun, 26 Aug 2012