Child passing hard stools, constipation. Prescribed duphlac. Piles in anus. How can it be treated?

My baby is 13 months old and from past few days she is passing stone type motion. She had constipation and we had consulted for the doctor. Doctor adivsed to use Duphlac syrup and this also didn t work out. There is some piles type shown at her anus and when I checked doc mentioned nothing to worry. Can you pls suggest for my kid,as I couldn t able to see her pain all the way..! What can I give to get free motion for her.
Asked On : Sun, 1 Jul 2012