Child passing blood and mucus with stool. Tests are fine. What to do?

my 7 year old son is passing big globs of mucous with hard stool and sometimes there is blood with the mucous. Tonight he only passed 4 globs of mucous and no poop. 3 weeks ago he was on omnicef and during the last few days of omnicef he started ranitadine and nasonex for acid reflux . a week ago I noticed he started passing mucous and stopped the ranitadine and naonex but it is still occuring. We have had blood work and stool samples - most results have come back negative so far. Help? What should we do?
Asked On : Thu, 28 Feb 2013