Hello Mitali and thanks for the query
The symptoms you have explained are more likely to be of IBS
. Certain lifestyle changes and precautions will help your daughter to overcome from it:
1. Eat fibre-rich foods such as fruits and vegetables like papaya, orange, cabbage, beans, asparagus etc.
2. Chew food properly so that it will be easily digestible.
3. Drink 8 to 10 glasses of water regularly.
4. Eat plenty of leafy vegetables and salads.
5. Develop the habit of bowel evacuation early morning every day.
6. Avoid drinking strong coffee/tea, fried and spicy food.
7. Since many patients with irritable bowel syndrome
report food intolerance
, a food diary may help identify foods that seem to make your symptoms worse.
Consult your doctor for clinical examination and medication. Hope this will help you.