Child passes painful, loose stools. Done stool test. Guidance?

Hello Doc My baby is 5 months old and weighs 6.18kgs ( birth weight - 2.5kg). She is continously passing loose stools since the last 1 month. We had given her Zifi 50 3 ml twice a day for 5 days about 10days back. However I could not her give the doses properly (irregular timing + vomits) though the entire 50ml bottle was consumed. She was also given Colicaid EZ twice a day - 6 drops. Inspite of this the stools continued. She passes painful loose stools very little in qty around evening time. Otherwise she is fine I got her stool routine done today and the results are as follows: Colour: Yellowish Frank Bllod : Absent Consistency: Semi Liquid Mucus: Present Reaction: Acidic Occult Blood: Positive Reducing Substances: Present+ Pus Cells: 50-55/hpf and more in mucus tags RBC: 6-8/hpf and in mucus tags Macrophages : 4-6/hpf Fat: Present +++ Yeast / Ova/ Cysts/ Trophozite : Absent Kindly guide
Asked On : Fri, 12 Oct 2012