Child passes huge amounts of urine. Had surgery for pyloric stenosis as an infant. Could it be due to surgery?

My 2 year had the surgery for pyloric stenosis when she was about 2 or 3 months old. As a toddler, after she eats, she can pee a river. Have to change her diaper two or three times to keep from over flowing. Not like this in between meals. Have to change her two or three times before go to bed or will over flow in bed. I have 9 children and this is the only one that does this. Could it be because of the surgery? If not, is there anything else to be concerned about or just play it off that this is just her.
Asked On : Mon, 28 Jan 2013