Child passes frequent motions appears watery. Stool routine okk, mucus present, fever. Treatment and opinion?

Hello Doctors.... My 8 month old son passes motion 4-6 times in a day. From 4th month onwards he used to pass plenty of times inspite of just giving breastmilk . However, between the 3rd and 4th month we used to give him dried banana powder boiled in water. We stopped after a month on doctor s advice. We resumed solid food from six month onwards. The stools are formed after every feed. Stools that occur a few hours after a feed usually appears watery with a little solid. Our Doctor says that everything in the stool routine and reducing substance tests look ok. A little mucus is present usually in his stools. Our doctor however said that its ok. He seems to be quite normal. playing about as usual. Recently he got a fever that lasted for one and half days. He gets colds quite often. he weighs 8kilos and 700 gms. His birth weight was 3.62 kilos.
Asked On : Fri, 11 May 2012