Child pale and drained, lethargic, loss of appetite, bowel movement hurts. Worry?

Hya my 3 year old daughter always looks very pale n drained she just likes to laze around the house every day and she moans every time i mention getting ready to go out shes also a very poor eater she has plenty fluids but very little food which causes her to have trouble having a poo she complains it hurts and it is very hard. Do you think these problems are worrying and would it be worth a trip to the doctors?? Your opinion will be very much apprichated.
Asked On : Fri, 1 Mar 2013