Child on physio for ankle stiffness, uses pier do boots, cannot walk unassisted, assuming it to be a mild case of CP. Other symptoms?

My daughter is 18 months old. She was born 10 weeks early due to a placenta previa plus my water broke at 24 weeks. My daughter is seeing a physio reguarly for ankle stiffness on her right leg. She has piedro boots to help her walk. She still cannot walk unassisted and when tired she drags the leg or stands on tip toes. I am always concerned its a mild case of CP. What other symptoms should i look for? Or am i just being negative?
Asked On : Thu, 31 Jan 2013