Child on mother feed till age 2. Not convinced to eat other food. How do I feed him other food?

My doughter is 4 years old he was depend on mother feed till the age of 2 now the problem is that he is not eating anything even he don t know taste of so many things like fruits,vegetables and not ready to eat cause mother feed. He was completely depend on mother feed. Please tell me how can I Convince him to eat everything Please tell me if U have any solution Please send me ASAP.
Asked On : Sat, 23 Jun 2012
Psychologist 's  Response
Dec 2015
Thanks for the query

This is common problem with nearly 50% of children
Just don't worry
You need to change his eating habit one by one / step by step
Start with a change every week
Give him some non financial reward for every change well accepted.
That is all

Good luck
Dr. Anand