Child on ibuprofen for limping accompanied with delayed speech and language. Now?

My four year old daughter (who started school last week) yesterday suddenly started limping. She woke in the night sweating in pain but with no temperature. This morning she cannot weight bear on the leg and also seems to have limited function for example she cannot lift herself into a seating position. I took her to the GP this morning who has prescribed Iboprofen and home rest for 24hrs to see if she improves. He said that as there are no signs of a trauma that an xray would be unnecessary. She has a speech and language delays of about 12 months so asking her where abouts it hurts and when it started are proving difficult. Any thoughts on what it could be or what I should be looking out for would be much appreciated. Many Thanks
Asked On : Thu, 13 Sep 2012