Child on breastfeed having loose and smelly stool. What should I do?

HI, MY NAME IS GLENDA AND MY DAUGHTER S POOP SMELLS LIKE DEAD FISH.I HAVE NEVER SMELLED ANYTHING SO GROSS. SHE IS 21MONTHS AND I STILL BREASTFEED BUTS HAS NEVER HAD THIS PROBLEM BEFOR . IT JUST STARTED THIS MORNING,THE POOP IS REALLY LOOSE WERE ITS EVERYWHERE WITH EVERY DIAPER CHANGE AND WE HAVE HAD ABOUT THREE SINCE 6AM THIS MORNING. MAKE THAT FOUR SORRY GOTTA GO BUT PLEASE HELP;;;;
Asked On : Wed, 5 Dec 2012
Well this is called rasasheshajeerna according to ayurveda. I am suggesting an ayurvedic treatment for this. Firstly,
1 aviod outside food completely. Intake of only warm water when thirsty for 7 days.
2 rasa-parpati 1/2 mg with honey / ginger dicocction twice a day is the best medicine.
3 dicocction/quath/kadha of ginger+varuna +medari +chitratandulam is the perfect result oriented medicine.
Have this medication and report me at this website.