Child on breast feeding and cerelac. Had urine infection and got cured. Giving water with jeera powder. Started frequent urination and passing green stool

Dear doctor My son is a 6 months old boy who is on breast feeding and CERELAC (one tea spoon powder with milk) once in a day. couple of weeks back he suffered with urine infection but got it cured under the supervision of a local med. He is doing good now. We started giving him small amounts of water with Jeera powder. from last 2 or 3 days, he is passing urine very frequently (20-25 times in a day) but he is passing green stolls once/twice in a day. He is expressing discomfort but with some cuddling he is getting OK. He is having his milk and CERELAC normally. Is there anything that I should be bothered about?
Asked On : Mon, 18 Jun 2012