Child on bottle feed from birth, giving NAN1, suffering from colic pain, giving breast milk. Alternative feeding?

Hai ,i am a first time mom,my baby boy is 3 months 2 weeks,from the day first he is bottle fed,i used to give NAN1 from the 1 st month at that he suffered from colic pain,he used to cry alot for day and nite,then we stopped giving NAN1,i took a medicine for producing milk with my doctor suggestion,then i started giving breast milk ,but i am working women,i have to go to office,so can i introduce cerelac for my baby boy now he is just 3 months 2 weeks only?Give me your valuable suggestions to get out of my problem
Asked On : Sat, 9 Jun 2012