Child on and off antibiotics for throat infection. Sneezing and having thick mucous Did HB test - immunity low, on extrammune medicine. Which medicine should be given and why infection not completely clearing?

Hello, my daughter is 15months and for the last 7 months she s been on and off antibiotics and her throat infection has not cleared completely. After seeing an ENT doctor who did a full HB test it was discovered her immunity is a little low and was put on Extrammune medicine for 2 weeks and is supposed to go for review in a month s time. Please advise what could be the course of her infection not clearing. She is currently sneezing alot and remove some thick mucous. What medicine can i give her? Is Rhizin or Azithral liquid-200 ok for treating her sneezing and running nose?
Asked On : Sat, 16 Jun 2012