Child on acefyl and sancos for cold. Not cured. Is he suffering from dust allergy?

Hi I am Alice, My child is 4 years old. he is having cough since last month. I have given him acefyl, sancos and britanyl even i have do ne 15 days courses of singular twice. Doctor has adviced me to give him cefiget ( antibiotic ) but still no improvement. I am really worried. Please suggest what to do. Is he suffering from dust allergy or what? SHould i do the course of myteka or singular for 3 months? will that be cured?
Asked On : Thu, 28 Feb 2013