Child on Nurofen for fever, Augmentin ES, Prospan. Has severe leg pain. Is this related to fever?

My 4 yr old son is on Augmentin ES , Prospan , Aerius for 4 days. I want to ask you 2 questions: 1. He had 103.8 fever day before yesterday I gave him nurofen for the fever. But from yesterday he is complaining his left leg is hurting ? is this related to high fever? when he woke up this morning he was unable to stand when i tried to make him stand he was crying with pain. But now after 2 hrs of Nurofen dose he is feeling better. 2. Since yesterday morning he has an upset stomach . The stool is watery in consistency without unusual odor. Do I need to give him any medicine for this? And what kind of diet should I follow for him? Can I give him fruit juices?
Asked On : Fri, 26 Oct 2012