Child on MP Forte to get periods immediately. Any alternate medicine?

My13 year daughter got her first periods on 5th November 2012. Again on 13th December 2012, and in January,she got it on 10th. This month she has not got her periods yet. She wants to go for picnic on 20 feb. so I gave her MP Forte tablet. She took on 11th,12 &13. (Total 12 tabs). I am giving her papaya & sesame seeds to eat. But till today, there are no positive results. She is worried as she is very excited about picnic. Is there any other way to get periods immediately ?
Asked On : Sun, 17 Feb 2013