Child not wanting to go to school, no problems at school, home, stubborn behaviour. Changed after counselling. Tips to encourage child to come to school?

sir, I am XXXXXX. I came across a child who is in VI std , who is very stuborn to come to school, counseled him and found no problem at school or at home. after counseling he came to school 3 day and same is continuing as usual. parent informs that the child gets ready by himself, arrange his bag, does his home work himself. Just in the morning he starts his problem
Asked On : Thu, 12 Jul 2012