Child not passing stool properly, taking food in small quantities. Prescribed Zincovit for nappy rash

for 2 month infant, He cries a lot, doctors *diagnosed a nappy rash and treating with anti fungal anti biotic creams. but as of now 20 days over the rash is not vanishing instead one more small visible. yesterday local doc suggested zincovit and vikoryl syrups. But he is healthy weight is increasing taking fud but in small quantities(mother feed). *He is not passing motions correctly like expells in small quantiies for much more no of times (more then normal 6 times for this age ). advice me for problems which are * marked
Asked On : Sun, 5 Aug 2012