Child not passing motion daily. Blood stains in motion. Reason for stains and stomach pain after eating food?

Hi.. My toddler is 3yrs. She used to pass her motion daily untill 3 months back(past 3 months NO potty was available; & was trained to go in usual toilet). She found it hard to cope with the European closet as her legs doesnt reach down & she passed her motion once in 2-3 days. From 2 days : i again bought a potty - so that hshe passes her motion daily & i noticed that (3days back): she had blood stain in her motion. i ignored it. Again( a day back): i again noticed that blood stain or to be precise: blood tissues was prominently seen on the motion. i took a picture of it so that i can show to doctors if again it persist. May i know why this type?? Since its warm weather in India: i had stopped giving fish past 2months(& intend to continue once climate becomes cool). Thus she has mostly dals/veg - anything which is not non-veg. Is it a diet problem or anything else?? she used to complain of stomach ache just after having food: but i think thats because her tummy is full. Not sure whether whatever i have written is of good to diagnose... but in case, if u could : just pen me down
Asked On : Sun, 27 May 2012