Child not liking any solid food. Can Cerelac be given?

Thanks for your help. I have come to india with my daughter from uk for a holiday. She is not liking any solid food for the last 2 days. Can I give her cerelac as she was diagnosed with diary intolerance when she was 3 months old. But now things seem to have settled and Ido give her products that contains cow s milk. Please advise.
Asked On : Sun, 2 Dec 2012

Thank you for your query.

If your daughter is able to tolerate the dairy products as mentioned by you then you can certainly give her Cerelac. Do observe and if she develops diarrhoea then it would be better to discontinue it. As you have not mentioned the age of your daughter it is not possible for me to suggest other food items to her.

I hope I have answered your query to your satisfaction.

Wishing your daughter all the best.

Rajiv K Khandelwal