Child not gaining weight, decreased appetite, more bowel movements. Was hospitalized for bronchiolitis. Diet?

Sir, My baby is 7 month old. Soon after his birth he was 3kg. He was admitted in hospital more than 1 month due to bronchiolitis at 3rd month. That time he was not taking any feeds. I started to give him solid foods on his 4th month. Now i am giving him 3tsp of raagi in the morning. 1 glass milk at 11 am. For lunch rice+vegetables. Evening 1 glass milk. He is not ready to take anything extra. He goes to toilet 7-8 times daily. Since i m a working women , i am not able to breast feed him properly. Now his weight is 6.4kg only. One month before also he was 6.4 kg only. I am not understanding why he is not taking any food and why he is going to toilet many times. Please give me a solution to increase my baby's weight. Being a south Indian, what alsll food items i can give . Please help me
Asked On : Thu, 18 Apr 2013