Child not gaining weight and height, vomits after every feeding, changed formula to enfalac ar. Is it good for baby?

my son was 5months now.. but his weight n leghth doesny gain much in passed 3 month .. 1st month - 3.15kg & 51cm 2nd month - 4.5kg & 55cm 3rd month - 5.5kg & 57cm 4th month - 5.75kg & 58cm 5th month - 6.15 & 59.5cm he is vomitting milk after everytime feeding ... n i did change the formula from ENFALAC A+ to ENFALAC AR seem he was 3rd month .. vomiiting milk reduce.. but how come the weight and the leght doest gain much ? is my bb ok ?
Asked On : Thu, 10 May 2012