Child not gaining weight, active child. On breast milk. Is that sufficient?

Hello Doc...here is my question. My 8 month old is very super active and is not gaining much weight, can that be attributed to her been too active...however she is reaching all her milestone sitting up independently and pulling herself to standing position holding on to furniture and even takies some steps holding on to something....she had started to say bye and hello and when asked to clap her hands she does. My only worry is that she's just 6.9 kg at 8month and that really baffles me, also she is not so keen on taking cereals or other solids but so much interested in breastmilk and her formular. What do I do to enforce eating habits. Thank You
Asked On : Sun, 13 Oct 2013
Hi
Weight of a child normally doubles its birth weight by 5months of age and triples by 1year of age.

There is nothing to worry as she is active and attaining milestines as per age.

You have to be very patient with these kids.simetimes it is really hard to feed them.
I suggest you to feed her while other family members are having food.
Use two spoon method that is one spoon to yourself and one to her.
Slowly she will start eating.

Hope this helps.