Child not eating properly, muscular pain in the legs. Concerned about weight. Treatment?

My daughter is aged 14 years. Until last year she was healthy and her body weight was 42 Kgs. But, unfortunately, since last year she has not been eating well, she eats only very less food, due to which her menstrual period is not normal now, she also complains of muscle problems on her legs sometimes. She likes to eat all foods but she fears that she will become overweight if she eats enough food, and so she does not eat what she desires to eat.She told me that some of her friends told her that she is overweight(but I did not feel so, I felt she was healthy and normal).Now her weight is only 34 kgs, and height 150 cms and appearing very weak and very slim. We took her to two psychologists but she still continues to avoid eating, she eats only very little enough to remain alive. She is one of the best students of her class. I would like you to advise me whether she will become normal or become a psychological case and will have to discontinue her studies
Asked On : Thu, 11 Apr 2013