Child not eating properly. Less weight. Solution?

i need some help what it is i have got a daughter she was born 4 month early she is 2yrs old now she is not been eating realy good seance last year her weight is verry poor she is onley weighin is 21lb 9oz wich i know that is not good for her age she wont even eat or drink for me she is no a deary free diet she is on sma wysoyy because she wont eat so wen she dose not eat i have to give her milk i am just wondering what els to do because the people who is involved with my daughter say i have to keep persovering with her and the ditetison is not doing much for my daughter she as got to go for a vf to see whr the food is going they wont to make sure it not going into her lungs i when i do give her food she is always sick and whot ever she as eaten it comes back up in big lumps she can be sick after 4 hrs of eating and its still the same it come up in big lups and she is alway storing food in her mouth and the speach and lounges says it not good for her to do that and whn i took her to hospital last year about her not eating or drinkin thay said if it keep going on she wont get hunger pans any more and thy said at the hospital that if she carrys on the way she is doing she wud end up haveing a ng tube and now it feels like no one know what els thy r doing with her and it gettin beyond a joke now because you can see all her ribs and her spine dose all this seam right what i have told you and i am just wonting some advice in what els i can try her with please get back to me on this thanks verry much
Asked On : Sat, 16 Mar 2013
Pediatrician, Neonatology 's  Response
this is one of the common problem. but onething you shouldnt worry much if she is not having any specific complains. check her weight periodically, if not gaining weight she need work up to find out any systemic cause. some tips- try eating together. make her involve in making diet and serving. try to give nutritious foods which improves weight like egg,milk, ghee butter.