Child not eating food, vomiting, taken Ameset syrup. Problem in stomach?

Hello sir, My daughter (3 years old) not eating food properly for past 1 week, after a week she started taking vomitting. even is she drinks water, that water also came out, i consulted doctor, they gave ameset syrup, the vomit stopped then started decentry, it goes for around two days. This type of diarreah causes 2 times in 2 years. My doubt is whether is there any problem in her stomach , whether i have to take any internal scan for her. Moreover after this treatment itself, she is not eating properly. Please give me solution for this.
Asked On : Sat, 11 Aug 2012