Child not eating anything, vomiting everything, having flu. How to improve health?

hi,,,my 4 year old son is not eating anything from the last week ,even his favourite things,,he refused to eat,,,and vomiting all what he drinks or eats ,,im very much disturbed cz since the day he started his school,,all this is happening ,,sometimes flu ,,temperature,,,from the last three mnths he is getting sick,,but now this is the big problem that he is vomiting and not eating
Asked On : Sat, 24 Nov 2012
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response

From what you have mentioned, its almost 7 to 8 days over now. I can understand your worries.

There are lot of cause of vomiting and loss of appetite,(mild to sever)

You should get him evaluated once for his complaint to get him examined physically by a pediatrician.

If needed investigated him...I would advice:

keep him Hydrate. Is most important condition in illness

1.Give plenty of water(1/2 liter water+ 4 tsf sugar+ 1/2 tsf salt) Or ORS

2.Apple juice,Pomegranate juice, Coconut water, lemon water Butter milk, Rice Kanjee,

3. Proper hygiene.

4 Avoid out side food.

Thanks :

"I Wish He will Recover Soon "

Regards Dr. Sagar Mhatre