Child might have consumed 10-15 ml of crocin ds. Effect on liver?

My child who is 22 months old was given crocin ds 3 ml at 10 am in the morning but at 1.30 we found that he has taken out the bottle and spilled it on the floor we didnt new whether he has consumed or not but there was definitely 10 to 15 ml missing from the bottle. My query is even in the worst case if he has consumed what would be the effect on his liver . Though he is active and did not show any signs of drowsiness is it still alarming. please answer
Asked On : Tue, 31 Jul 2012