Child listens to music everyday. Can hearing be regained by not using headphones?

Hi Dr. Samuel, I am 13 years old, and I have a question about hearing . I do listen to music everyday, sometimes a little to loud, and I have come to realize that I am starting to worry about my hearing. I do eat healthy, I am not a picky eater, I eat vegetables everyday. And I was wondering(just to make my stop worrying) if you could somehow gain some hearing by stop listening to music with my headphones for a month, and somehow gain some hearing, and be back to normal.
Asked On : Fri, 9 Nov 2012