Child like cold like symptoms, high fever, concave chest while breathing, swollen and hard belly. Common cold?

Hi, My 20 month old is presnenting with cold like symtoms. Coughing, sneezing , runny nose , eye mucous & overall tiredness/crankiness. He has been running a high fever 38.5-40.5 for the past 3 days on and off. (I ve been controlling it with Infant tylenol when it reaches above 39.5) I ve noticed today however that his chest seems to be concaving in a bit more when he breathes, and his belly seems slightly swollen and hard to the touch. Is this a common cold? Or is this something more serious such as RSV?
Asked On : Wed, 23 Jan 2013