Child kept in observation for dengue. Given Emeset and Apacillin. Does she need to stay in hospital?

Dr, My daughter who is 10 years admitted in a Hospital for the observation of Dengu fever ... how she was affected by gastric through outside the doctors are saying, they need to see for 3 full days on observation. for 2 days my child count is 1.1 Lac please guide me, whether i need to continue with the treatment of keeping my child for more than 3 days in Hospital. They are giving a dosage of emeset 2ml injection along with Apacillin 500 mg sodium powder with rantac...
Asked On : Sun, 18 Nov 2012