Child is vomiting, tired, sweating. Taking chamomilla. Remedy?

Hi Dr, I have recently moved my little boy(2yrs) into a bed from a cotbed. I moved him after he had vomiting bug and since the move he is VERY unsettled, coming out numberous times. He doesnt put up a fuss but it is frustrating having to carry him back to bed so many times. He goes to bed tired but still wont settle. In general he is a very restless sleeper changing positions very often. He sweats alot out through his head. In general in the past i came across a homeopathy remedy that aids him during day - chamomilla 200c. I only give this if he is very bad during day- very angry, whingy, unconsolable and in general just very hard work. He has not had this remedy in a good bit though. It doesnt seem to me that i need to give it as in general he is good by day so just wondering what remedy i can give to help settle him at night. Thanks Sheila
Asked On : Sat, 18 Aug 2012