Child is vomiting, has diarrhea, low body temperature. Normal?

Hi there my boy has been vomiting and having diarhoea at the same time,I tried giving him water he doesn t wat to take it so I goggle for home remedies and I found out coke helps his diarhoea out and so I gave him a lil bit of Coke and the next thing he kept wanting more and more coke till he finish the whole 1ltr bottle and his body temperature is so low I haven t taken the temp yet and his body it s jus cold and his still crying for some more coke. Is this normal for a 2yr old kid to have low body temp??
Asked On : Tue, 4 Dec 2012